I thought about starting a 'personal' blog a few weeks ago, but decided it was too late into the program to make it worthwhile, but whatever. I won't get to write about the adventures from DC this summer while they're still fresh in my mind, but I will have an outlet for posting the stuff I come across every day that I usually harass you with individually.
If you want to be added to my little bar of stuff I read, just let me know! I'm glad I set this up as a way to stay in touch with you guys--I have another blog (the Manual Buzzer) that I write with two buddies from HS, but it's sports-related and not DC-related (except for one podcast that we did about going to the homeless soccer tournament a few weeks back--I've designated myself the Manual Buzzer Washington Bureau Chief). Anyway, moving on--here's a few things to start this off with, I hope you find these as amusing as I did when I was supposed to be cleaning out my desk.
Oh, Ted Stevens...I really want to perfect that "NO!" to use in conversation. This came from a Daily Show roundup of the top 5 Ted Stevens moments.
Moving on, here's one of my recent favorites, from Flight of the Conchords:
That's pretty freaky, Bowie.
Also, for the compulsive Irish gambler in me, my new favorite website which cannot be justified at all: EggyCam, which allows you to bet on which egg in an incubator will hatch first. High drama! I was upset to find that my egg, number 4, had been removed, but if it's anything like this number 4, maybe it will be reinstated.
Anyway, I need to get back to work- add me on your blog roll!
Dan
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment