Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sick at home/ Michael Phelps revealed

Hey all. I've managed to get sick after coming back to rainy, boring, covered-in-my-dog's-fur-Syracuse after TFAS and the beach. I've been catching up with HS friends and watching a lot of the Olympics before I start my job at a sausage stand at the NY State Fair next weekend. Anyway, while watching the Olympics and SportsCenter MichaelPhelpsCenter, I got into a debate with my buddies about who Michael Phelps looks like/ is secretly related to. Here are the top 3 who I've narrowed it down to:
3. Eli Manning




















Could be brothers, right? The next one's a bit of a stretch, but I promise if you go back and watch the movie, he looks like young Michael Phelps...

2. The guy that played Dwayne Robertson (called for "roping" penalty) in D2: The Mighty Ducks




















That's the best picture to be found on the internet of that guy. He apparently does rodeo now. And finally, for good measure, I think this one takes the cake...

1. Dee Snider of Twisted Sister





















Don't buy it? Look at the face shape (just add slightly flappier ears) and the weird little smile. I think he might be Dee Snider's long-lost son. Still not sold? Just put on "We're not gonna take it" and look at this picture:















And further proof: In this one, just use your imagination and pretend that Dee is wearing a swimmer's cap and goggles...












...like this:















You heard it here first! From the ace reporters who brought you the "Obama in Germany picture has been photoshopped" story comes the "Michael Phelps is Dee Snider's child" story. Read it and weep.

On a related note, watching the 4 by 100 relay (with Jason Lezak stomping Alain Bernard on the final stretch) was awesome. U-S-A!! U-S-A!! To celebrate, I bought an American flag lawn chair at Bass Pro Shop for $8.88. It has been named Old Glory, and it has served me well so far.

Anyway, until next time, let me know what you think about my amazing conspiracy discovery.

Dan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahaha. I think Dee Snider is the best one, fo sho. Anyways, have fun selling that sausage :-p

OH, and I miss you. Come to Vermont soon.

Kbye <3

Andrew said...

I like the Mighty Ducks reference, keeping it classy. Clearly Phelps is ashamed of his Twisted Sister days, it's obvious that he doesn't want you to know.....why do you think he spends so much time in the water...huh?!

Alex Byer said...

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

etc...